Add Custom Style and Flare to your case with our Etched Decal
Applique! With our wide selection of images, you can pick and
choose what you want you want your case to look like. Transparent
Colors will allow light to shine through making for a truly
unique Etched Decal Applique! Whether you want to show-off your
favorite game, your favorite cartoon, or even your hardware,
we've got the etching for you! Perfect with Cold Cathode Lights
and Clear Acrylic Cases!
All Decal Applique are installed on the inside of your Case
Window with the front facing the window unless noted otherwise.
For non-windowed cases, applique can be applied to the outside
but will appear mirrored. Our Decal Applique can also be applied
to any smooth surface to customize any glass, window, or door.
Great for Cars too!
Taking off old Decal Applique and applying new ones are easy.
Just clean the window, apply a new Decal Applique and you've
got a brand new look for your case!
- Instructions (Please read all instruction
- Clean surface completely using a non-abrasive cleanser.
Most cleaners and products containing ammonia are NOT Safe!
The best solution recommends using soap and water for this
- Dry the surface. Make sure that there is no soap left
- Spray a fine mist of water on the surface. This will allow
you to reposition the graphic some if needed.
- Remove the opaque white backing from the transfer backing.
Make sure that the sticker stays on the transfer backing.
- Carefully apply the sticker to the desired surface OR
place the sticker face up on a flat surface. Position the
window above the sticker for placement, then press the window
down. NOTE: It is best if you apply the top or bottom of
the appliqué and squeegee up or down. This has proven
the best results.
- Using a squeegee, remove any air bubbles, working out
from the center. Remove as many as possible, any trapped
bubbles can be left.
- Remove the transfer backing from the sticker. If you notice
small air bubbles they will be gone after a few days. Do
not poke holes to get rid of bubbles.
- Poking holes is a last resort.
- NOTE: When poking holes you may end up with a rough edge
around the poked area. Atacom is not responsible for damage
to purchased decals caused by incorrect or poorly executed